Monday, March 30, 2009

Little buggies and a caterpillar

So just a few minutes ago when I opened the back blinds, there was a swarm of apparently newly-hatched little winged bugs (I don't know what they were) crawling/flying around our concrete. It was kind of gross at first, but then I noticed a little lizard running around, gobbling up little bugs to his heart's desire! It was pretty funny. Well, soon the bugs caught on and more of them started to fly up. I guess this caught the attention of some neighborhood birds, because before I knew it, there were little birds chasing the bugs around, also gobbling up as many as they could. Evan thought the birds were great, and thought it was funny that they were eating the bugs!

While all this was going on, Evan was making a beautiful caterpillar! Here are some pics of him working on it, and then the finished product!










2 comments:

Jen said...

That is AWESOME~ Did you see that somewhere or come up with it...way cute!

aunt nikki said...

LOL!!! The circle of life... that's great. :) I LOVE the caterpillar!