Well, I don't have a whole lot to update on. We have still not heard anything back about our house. The lady who is selling the place is the one who's supposed to be pushing the bank that owns the mortgage and making sure they know that we have money to give them! (Based on her previous performance (i.e. not paying mortgage for 8 months and failing to report it to her realtor), we're keeping our fingers crossed and praying really hard!) But we are enjoying the house as much as we can for now. We can't paint or put up our fence, there are couple of rooms that are not (and will not be until we close) unpacked, and the garage is full of boxes, but for the most part we are settled in pretty well. Evan has his trains to play with, my kitchen works, and Adam has his electronics, so we are all good!
For those who don't know, I am about 97% sure that I will be having a repeat cesarian, and it will likely be in like, 2 1/2 weeks! If somehow circumstances change before then and I'm able to not have a c-section, I'm still due in 3 1/2 weeks, so either way we'll be having this baby in less than a month! Today I started washing all of his clothes and blankets, etc. After all the excitement the last month or so with moving, vacation, etc., I suddenly found myself with nothing to do until the baby comes other than clean the house, so I'm going to take my time and have fun getting all the new baby stuff ready. Evan is very excited, and has been very helpful. Aunt Nikki gave him a "baby" so that he could practice being a big brother, and yesterday we gave the baby multiple baths in the baby bathtub, and he has learned very quickly not to ever drop the baby when he's done holding him! Lol! It's too cute!
And that's it's for today's update. I will try to post some more pics soon!
1 comment:
I LOVE that he loves the baby doll!! Yippee for the 2nd!!
Post a Comment