Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Christian's Eating Adventures

Christian is loving eating solid foods. Today I spent some time pureeing a bunch of food for him, so he got "home-made" sweet potatoes for lunch. He loved it! He is getting pretty good at holding the spoon, so today I put him in the high chair and let him go at it. He had SO much fun trying to get the spoon into the bowl and then into his mouth! What a cutie! As you can see, he made quite a mess, but hey--Practice makes perfect, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did so well!!! And oh my goodness I think my heart skipped a beat when I saw that last picture- HE LOOKS SO GROWN UP!!!!

Keep-N-Touch said...

Too, too, too cute! Yay Christian!!
melissa was here.p

Anonymous said...

WOW....I think the last picture looks so much like Jeremy. Glad you and Nikki share pictures of your kids. :)