Sunday, May 16, 2010

Today when Daddy went to pick Evan up from Nursery, Evan showed him his picture and told him that he wanted to teach us a lesson. He said he wanted to teach us about Jesus. So after dinner tonight, Evan taught us a Family Home Evening lesson all about Jesus! He used our Reflections of Christ book and told us stories about the pictures he saw. We have been using the book for FHE's for a few months now, and it was pretty neat to see what he understands about each picture! He also chose our opening song--I Am a Child of God--and our closing song--Follow The Prophet--and said both prayers. Then he helped Daddy make homemade popcorn and chose a movie for our activity! Our little man is growing up so fast! He wants to do pretty much everything on his own now, and I constantly hear "no Mommy, stop helping me!" Hehehe...it makes me a little sad, but I love that he's growing and learning so much. I love my big boy!

Making Popcorn with Daddy..



Christian wanted the popcorn..



He REALLY wanted the popcorn!!


2 comments:

Keep-N-Touch said...

Awwww! Those boys are growing up too fast!

Anonymous said...

Awww good job Evan! That's awesome...you guys must be doing something right.
Christian's pictures made me laugh right out loud!