Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First "Big Boy" Haircut!

So we've been tossing around the idea of taking Christian for a haircut for a while now, and we finally decided to do it last night.  We were unsure of how he would handle it, but he did remarkably well!  He was quite content to eat his lollipop while the stylist cut his hair, until he got hair on the lollipop.  It was all over after that, haha!  But he still did very well, and now he looks so grown up!  No more ragga-muffin!  Check him out!

A reminder of the "before".....


We started fine....

Everything's ok....

Ahhh!  There's hair on my lollipop!!!!!

I am so upset!!  But I look cute!

Aaaaaaand.... All Better!!

Cheeeeeeeeese

2 comments:

aunt nikki said...

Oh my goodness! He is soooo stinkin' cute! What a handsome nephew I have. :)

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!! He looks SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!