Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Picture of Me for a change!

Ok.  So I decided that I am going to do better at taking belly pictures with this baby.  I took a lot with Evan, but hardly any with Christian.  I think my belly is starting to enter the "cute but not exceedingly huge" stage, and I am actually starting to look a little pregnant and not just fat, so I thought I would start sharing the pics on here.  (Nothing is going on FB, and I'm not going to announce it on there or anything, so no pics there.)  Now, I look totally dorky in this pics, I'm not good at self-portraits, but you'll get the idea...  (And if there's anyone who reads our blog who didn't know yet.... I'm pregnant!!!)

16 weeks.
I guess being on my third baby is making me show a lot sooner!
Anyone recognize the shirt??  :)

4 comments:

Keep-N-Touch said...

You are so stinkin' cute!

Yisellex3 said...

YOU'RE PREGNANT?! Yayyy Jenny! You are adorable!

Unknown said...

Que bonita!! I hope I am that cute when I finally have babies.

Laura S said...

Yay!!! I LOVE belly pictures! Love the shirt :)