I love these pictures!! Like Laura, I had tears also!! Beautiful family!! Can't wait until I get to meet him- not sure when, but look forward to it!! Take it easy and enjoy your boys!! Love ya!!
He is just perfect! I love all your pictures! I didn't know you had a blog! This makes me so happy! It is so much easier to keep in touch with people this way. I'm glad everything went well. You look great!!!!!!
5 comments:
I LOVE the video!!
Ok this literally brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you.
So beautiful! Loved it! How's the recovering coming? Is it better the second time around???
I love these pictures!! Like Laura, I had tears also!! Beautiful family!! Can't wait until I get to meet him- not sure when, but look forward to it!! Take it easy and enjoy your boys!! Love ya!!
He is just perfect! I love all your pictures! I didn't know you had a blog! This makes me so happy! It is so much easier to keep in touch with people this way. I'm glad everything went well. You look great!!!!!!
Post a Comment