Friday, December 17, 2010
My Brilliant Boy!
Ok, so I know that I am constantly talking about how smart my boys are, but this last thing that Evan did just blew me away! So yesterday at lunch time I was upstairs working on some crafts (see other blog for pics!) when I heard some opening and closing of doors and a little thumping, etc. downstairs. I didn't think much of it b/c Evan was down there watching TV. I figured he was just getting into the movie cabinet or something. So I walked down a few minutes later, and Evan had cooked himself lunch! I had a couple of those Kid Cuisine meals in the freezer, and he had gotten one out, taken it out of the package, taken the film off, and microwaved it all on his own! Everything was thawed, the pudding wasn't too hot...honestly, he did a better job than I did the first time I made him one! I'm not sure how he knew how to work the microwave, the only button he's really ever used on it is the popcorn button (which he can also make by himself). I guess he's sen me do it enough times that he could just guess! Hmmm...I guess I better get a lock for the freezer too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just read this to mom and her reaction was way better than mine, "Oh no! Oh no, she needs a lock for the microwave too!"
Hehehe!! I love it. That kid is too much...but yes, a lock for the freezer...and maybe the microwave too? lol. He's too cute.
Post a Comment